No matter how generous Mother Nature would have been with them, women invariably want long eyelashes, thick and curved, most often using to wear fake eyelashes. And if you let them … grow? Here are 1o guaranteed tips:
1. Use grandma’s trick. It is said that castor oil is able to stimulate growth and hair thickening even eyelashes. But be careful how you apply it, because you can wake up with a blurred vision. Use a fine-tipped clean brush (from an ink eyelids that you no longer use) and apply the oil over the upper lash line and on the bottom.
2. Try Cosmetic Vaseline Another home remedy is cosmetic Vaseline that should be applied on the upper eyelid before bedtime. Not over the entire eyelid, because you’ll wake up with puffy eyes.
3. Break a capsule of vitamin E oil and rub your eye contour, insisting on the eyelashes.
4. Massage helps stimulate hair follicles. Once you cleanse your face, massage your lash line easy to stimulate the growth of eyelashes in places where hair has fallen.
5. Brushing can stimulate the growth of eyelashes. Buy one of those special brushes to separate lashes and brush them every morning before applying mascara.
6. Never sleep with mascara on the eyelashes overnight. It begins to dehydrate shortly after application, drying and becoming brittle and drying the eyelashes (not to mention the fact that irritate the eye). Use a makeup resistant cleanser to quickly and efficiently get rid of mascara on the eyelashes.
7. Use a serum for eyelashes growth of . You should seek for a revolutionary serum that takes care of your eyelashes and if it is correctly applied, creates an eyelashes lengthening effect up to 25% in 12 weeks. These serums are based on an active substance – bimatoprost – effective for the growth of eyelashes, which has a positive effect on the length and thickness, increasing the number of eyelashes, and strengthen their health, and the intensity of their natural color.
8. Pay attention to what you eat. Including junk food affects the eyelashes. Eat more vegetables and raw fruits, nuts and seeds (healthy protein) and you will use less often lengthening mascara.
9. Take vitamins. Biotin is a vitamin B form necessary for skin, hair and nails and is difficult to assimilate it from food. Take a dietary supplement Biotin for at least three months and you will notice the difference.
10. Stop using eyelashes extensions. Those extensions are attached to natural hair and most often fall along with them, and the regeneration process is time-consuming. Better apply them only occasionally but be sure you gently cleanse the eyes, after the party.