Unfortunately, there is no natural teeth whitening method to perform miracles, but there are several methods that give extra shine teeth and make them whiter. If you want to have spotless white teeth, it’s necessary to visit your dentist who will recommend you a method that fit your teeth. Until then, here are some home tricks that you can try:
- Drink lemon juice and ginger. These juices have the ability to shine and to clean enamel. Try to rinse your mouth twice a week with a mixture made from water and lemon, equal amounts, and you will have a brighter smile.
- Homemade toothpaste. You can prepare yourself a toothpaste that cleans and whitens teeth naturally, using natural ingredients. In a bowl, mash four strawberries until smooth puree results and then add a teaspoon of baking soda and mix well. Apply the mixture to the teeth with a soft toothbrush and brush your teeth slower to allow the mixture to take effect. This procedure should last five minutes and can be repeated once a week.
- Eat apples. Apples thoroughly clean teeth and make them brighter. If you do not like to walk with a toothpaste and a toothbrush after you, a good idea is to always have an apple handy to you clean your teeth. Apple acid combined with the fibers contained, will really make it a perfect food for your body and teeth health.
- Brush your teeth with apple vinegar and olive oil. In a bowl mix one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Dip your toothbrush in this combination and wash your teeth, you notice that your smile will be brighter. Take care not wash too often with this mixture, because vinegar can damage tooth enamel.
5. Eat raw fruits and vegetables. Apples, carrots, celery, broccoli and cabbage are ideal if eaten raw. All are rich in cellulose, a nutrient that works as a natural toothbrush, removing food debris and bacteria from the mouth. Also, these foods have an abrasive effect and helps regain the natural shine of the teeth.
6. Hydrogen peroxide toothpaste. Mix 6 tablespoons of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of warm coconut oil, 10 drops of peppermint and a teaspoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide. All ingredients should be mixed in a bowl until you get a creamy texture. Add a little bit of sodium bicarbonate or coconut oil it the mixture is too thin or too thick. Store the toothpaste in an opaque container. Take care not to swallow the toothpaste because it contains hydrogen peroxide.
7. Brush your teeth with baking soda and lemon. No, you should not do this every day, because the enamel will be affected, but it’s good to know that baking soda whitens teeth. Mix it with toothpaste or lemon if the mixture tastes bad and you’ll have whiter teeth. It is recommended to wash your teeth using baking soda once a week.