Acne and blackheads can give headaches, and is not always easy to get rid of them. Blackheads occur most often on the face area, more often to people who experience sebum excess , especially around the nose and chin. The skin produce more oil (sebum) than normal, overlaps makeup, dust and dead skin cells, turning into the nightmare of all: unwanted blackheads.
4 Methods to remove blackheads
1. WEEKLY SCRUB
Weekly exfoliation of the skin can prevent and eliminate blackheads. You can prepare yourself a scrub, that doesn’t require lots of ingredients. Here are two versions of scrub to remove blackheads:
– Scrub with honey and corn (or coffee grounds) – coffee grounds and cornmeal have cleaning effect, while honey nourishes and moisturizes. So, this process will not only give you a clean skin, but also a hydrated one;
– Scrub with sugar and lemon juice – sugar thoroughly cleanse skin and lemon leaves it brighter, restoring its youthfulness. Lemon helps eliminate unsightly shine caused by excess sebum.
2. Use care products specifically designed for oily skin
If you suffer from excess sebum, beware of creams and care products you use! Regardless of quality, if doesn’t match your skin type, you use them in vain! Moreover, it may harm you instead of helping you. Use special creams and lotions for oily and normal skin and creams with gel texture because they are quickly absorbed into the skin and excess sebum will be significantly diminished.
3. Use oil free makeup products
Many makeup products, especially foundations, have in their composition oils , to provide the fluid texture. So if you have oily skin, choose special products that do not contain such ingredients. Otherwise, your skin will get an unsightly sheen just a few hours after applying foundation on which you will not be able to ward off even using powder.
4. Face mask with clay and apple vinegar
An ingredient known for its benefits on the skin is by far the clay. In combination with apple cider vinegar is the perfect recipe for seborrheic skin, full of blackheads. Combine equal parts of apple cider vinegar and clay. Apply the mask on face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes, for an effective cleaning of pores. Rinse with warm water and see how your face remains perfectly clean, free of blackheads.