Every woman dreams to have delicate and neat feet. Rough and cracked heels don’t look good and cause inconvenience. Cracked heels are a common condition especially for older people who exercise more pressure on the legs, but also the younger ones may face this problem. Sebum production in the skin decreases in time, so there is a tendency for drying and cracking of the heels. Although cracked heels can be a sign of lack of hydration, exposure to certain external factors (cold, inappropriate shoes) or a deficiency of zinc and Omega 3, often may indicate negligence in foot care.
Cracked heels are not harmful, but depending on the depth of cracks they tend to become sore or even bleed. This could lead to infection, so it is important to treat your problem as soon as it appears. For that we recommend you baking soda. Baking soda has antiseptic properties and can reduce water hardness.
How to get rid of foot skin problems with baking soda?
1.You will need 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 4-5 liters of water.
2. Put baking soda in hot water and dissolved it. Soak your feet in this solution for 15-20 minutes.
3. Rub your feet with a brush feet. Apply a nourishing cream or Vaseline. Put 100% cotton socks and keep them at least 2 hours.
4. You’ll see some effects result even after the first procedure.
5. Repeat the treatment 5-7 consecutive days, then a break for a week, after which you can resume to this proceedings. The optimum results are achieved after 3 cycles.
6. This treatment with sodium bicarbonate will give your a pleasant appearance to your feet.
Cracked heels are among the most common feet problems and everyone can experience this condition. It is important to notice on time if the skin begins to dry, in order to take appropriate measures.