Stretch marks are those signs that remain after the elastic fibers in the dermis break, caused by stretching or hormonal changes. In most cases, stretch marks on the breasts appear during puberty when they begin to develop suddenly or during pregnancy, and also when you are dealing with weight fluctuations. Before starting to worry, here is how you can fix the appearance of stretch marks on the breasts or even get rid of all of them.
How to prevent stretch marks on breast
Prevention is always the best weapon you can have against stretch marks. Thus you will save time in a vicious fight against them.
To prevent stretch marks on the breasts, hydrate yourself properly, do not forget to drink 8 glasses of water a day, eat foods rich in essential substances to the body and daily exercise. Take care of your body and adopt a healthy lifestyle. A balanced diet and sport will do wonders for your figure and your skin.
Here are the solutions to dampen the stretch marks on the breasts:
– Moisturize your skin daily with shea butter or coconut oil. Not only your skin will smell good, and have a more beautiful appearance.
– Put freshly squeezed lemon juice compresses on the dark stretch marks. This ingredient will lighten the shade, so they will significantly diminish the unsightly appearance.
– The same beneficial effect on the skin it has egg whites. All you have to do is apply treatments on the affected areas. Let them act until dry, then rinse it with water and apply a moisturizer.
– Put the potato slices in the area and gently rub the skin to make sure that the juice of them gets on the entire surface. Finally, remove it with warm water. Minerals and vitamins in potato juice stimulates cell renewal and gives skin glow.
– Rub yourself with aloe vera gel. If you have stretch marks on the breasts, get the plant and squeeze the substance inside the leaves, then immediately apply it on the affected area. The gel can be applied simple or in combination with vitamin A or E.
– Exfoliate your skin with sugar. This treatment lighten stretch marks and visibly improves skin appearance. You just need to apply a scrub made from sugar (white or brown) and olive oil. Massage the skin gently for a few minutes, then remove the mixture with warm water and apply a moisturizer.