Sometimes, without any reason skin begins to dry out more and more, which means you must pay attention and nourish it properly. On the market there are, of course, special products for dry skin, but often on a staggering price, especially if you want to buy quality products.
Therefore, we propose you to make it with your own hands … and you will use just natural ingredients. Here’s how to make your own cream for cracked hands!
Homemade cream for dry hands
Who wants to give a lot of money on expensive commercial products, when homemade cosmetics work, and are much cheaper and less harmful to the body? You can make everything from lip balm, to shampoo. Once you get into this fabric of natural and homemade cosmetics , you will never want to go out, because you will start to see how effective they are. The cream below is easily prepared and does not contain inaccessible ingredients. Leaves your skin soft and it’s quickly absorbed:
– 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter;
– 2 tablespoons of shea butter;
– 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice;
– 1 tablespoon of almond or jojoba oil;
– 5 drops of aromatic oil;
1. Put a small pan in a larger pot with water at the bottom. The first 3 ingredients should be heated in a bain-marie, to avoid burning. Let them simmer until they melt and mix until the mixture is smooth.
2. Take them off the heat, let them slightly cool, then add the juice of aloe vera, jojoba and almond oil or aromatic oil, stirring well to combine them.
3. Put the cream in a sterilized jar and keep it in the refrigerator for a refreshing use.
Make your own cracked hands cream and you will begin to understand why more and more people are turning to homemade products.