The stove, especially for housewives who cook every day, may be so soiled that you have to spend hours to clean it. Scouring powder or special solutions designed to dissolve fat often prove to be powerless in fighting dirt, not to mention the time you have to spend rubbing or brushing the surfaces.
But there is a very simple method that not only save us from the physical effort, but also brings much better results compared with the powders mentioned above. Those that have not yet tried this method should no longer waste time.
Place each eye stove in a vacuum bag, ziploc type,and sprinkle baking soda on it. Let it stand overnight. After just 24 hours, effortlessly, the stove eyes will be perfectly cleaned. One more trick: besides baking soda add hydrogen peroxide. The fat will have an extra enemy and will get metal objects glow, making the stove look like it’s freshly bought.
Here’s a simple method by which you can clean the oven.
– Spray bottle
– Sodium bicarbonate
– A small bowl
1. Remove everything from the oven, even grating;
2. In a bowl mix a few tablespoons of baking soda with some water. It will create a paste that will be spread very easily on surfaces to be cleaned.
3. Spread the paste inside the oven; It is advisable to leave the paste to act overnight (at least 12 hours).
4. The next day, take a damp cloth and remove as much of the baking soda paste as you can.
5. Put vinegar in a spray bottle and spray it on surfaces where you can yet see sodium bicarbonate. Then wipe again with a damp cloth.
6. Start the oven on a low temperature for 15-20 minutes to allow drying.
To clean the glass oven:
You have to make another paste of baking soda and water. Apply the paste directly on the glass and leave on for 30 minutes. Use a damp cloth to clean.