Every woman’s dream is to have a flawless complexion, free of imperfections, but most often this remains just a desire. Therefore, when confronted with acne do not let it affect you and feel good about yourself. You just need some advice in terms of make-up to help keep your camouflage the unsightly pimples. I know that affects your self-esteem and can definitely make you stay indoors, sometimes. But fortunately, things are not so severe as they seem. There are a few tricks that will help you cover your acne using makeup products.
1. The most important step is cleansing. It is important to apply makeup on a completely cleaned face. Therefore, use a cleaning impurities product. They are able to open pores and remove sebum excess and then follow the next step.
2. First, you must use a solid concealer on the problem areas.
3. Then apply a foundation with high coverage, one in a darker shade than your skin that isn’t oily. However, avoid applying more than one layer of foundation to not draw attention to the skin. This layer should be sufficient to cover acne blemishes.
4. If you have oily skin, apply a thin layer of powder. In this way it sets better the makeup and the skin no longer shines.
5. The best thing is to focus on the eyes. Attracting their attention will distract the other from the problems that your skin has. Ideal would be to use an outline thic6k eyeliner on the upper eyelid. You must use mascara to make your eyes look more vivid.
6. Apply a blush to emphasize the cheekbones. You can also use a bronzer in a darker shade than your foundation. The lipstick that you choose should better be in a purple shade, brown or nude.