Warts are a common problem that most people are dealing with. They seem to come out of nowhere but they are actually an infection in the top layer of skin, caused by viruses in the human papillomavirus, or HPV. When the virus invades this outer layer of skin, usually through a tiny scratch, it causes rapid growth of cells on the outer layer of skin – creating the wart.
Types of warts:
1. Plantar warts
2. Flat warts
3. Genital warts
The treatments for warts, from the pharmacy are very expensive and also full of chemicals which will harm your skin even more. The other ones, the creams and solutions or lotions from cosmetic shops are having no effects.
– nail clippers
– a pumice
– counter medications containing salicylic acid
And here is what you should do next:
1. Moisten the wart or soak it in water for 10 to 20 minutes. Scrape the wart with light pressure with an emery board or pumice stone. We recommend doing this after a bath or shower. Just apply a little pressure; the goal is to get rid of the upper layers of the wart for several weeks.
2. Use a product for warts removing. It should contain 17 percent salicylic acid
3. Cover the area with tape. Some studies claim that the tape is more effective than using cryotherapy or freezing the wart using liquid nitrogen. The tape with the counter medications can remove a wart from the skin faster.
4. See a doctor if your wart is growing or is being difficult to remove. Use this treatment for several weeks and if it is not working, then go to the doctor.