Most of women can admit that blackheads are a real nightmare. In spite of the large number of cosmetic treatments used, or despite the kind of products used, sometimes blackheads simply are likely to come back. Are you still looking for the final solution against blackheads? We recommend a homemade unconventional treatment. The key is to clean the pores and you will efficiently remove unsightly blackheads forever!
Make sure that you have the following items for this treatment:
- a piece of plastic food wrap;
- a towel;
- some napkins;
- a moisturizer (preferably with a greasy texture, for instance calendula cream).
- First of all, you need to cleanse your face. In order to open pores, you should wash your face using warm water. For best results, it is wise to apply the treatment immediately after you get out of the shower.
- The second step is to apply the cream on the affected areas with blackheads. Apply a thick layer of cream making sure you include the problematic parts.
- Take the plastic wrap and cut a piece of foil to cover all the areas where you have applied the cream. After covering the first layer, over wrap and apply a hot towel. Keep the towel as long as it maintains hot, for about 5 minutes. What is important is that the warmer the towel is the better result you will get.
- Once the 5 minutes have passed, you can remove the towel and then the plastic wrap. Without remove the remaining cream, gently rub the skin with the use of two napkins. Wrap the both forefingers in the napkins and gently press down. Even though the area pressed will become a little red, continue pressing down in a gentle manner. Once the pores are open, you will notice immediately that the blackheads come out extremely easily.
- The last step is to wash your face. This time it s better to wash it with cold water. Apply a toner after cleaning.
It is recommended to repeat this treatment once a week. You will see that after two or three applications, this simple treatment will remove blackheads.